Covid 19 Policy & Information
At Skintreet we can’t wait to welcome you back! We are taking extensive measures and strictly following Ontario and Public Guidelines to ensure a completely sanitized work and salon environment for all our employees and guests.
Please be advised that our normal day-to-day operations are going to be very different than before COVID-19. As always, the safety of our clients and staff are extremely important to us. The following procedures and protocols must be strictly adhered to for the foreseeable future.
• Arrive alone; unless you require assistance
• Call when you arrive and wait in your car until you are asked to enter the premises
• Wear your own mask
• Please reschedule if you’re not feeling well or you have been exposed to someone who is not feeling well or has been exposed to COVID-19
• Your temperature will be taken with a contactless, infrared thermometer. Every team member and client that enters the salon will be subject to a temperature check. Any team member or client with a temperature above 99°F will be sent home, advised to seek medical attention and welcomed to return to the location when a fever and/or symptoms of COVID-19 no longer exist.
• Please disinfect your hands upon arrival by using the soap in the restrooms and/or hand sanitizer provided. It is advised to wash hands with clean water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
• Outside food and/or drinks will not be permitted in the salon. Serving beverages of any kind, providing magazines, and complimentary charging stations will be temporarily unavailable.
• If you wish to purchase product(s), a Salon Coordinator will collect the preferred product(s) and have them ready for you at the end of your service.
• We are so excited to welcome you back to the salon and thank you in advance for your patience - while we all work together during our “Step 3” re-opening